Translate

Friday, February 5, 2010

In a fog, again

Growl, it's another dreary morning. Gray, gray and more gray. Since the beginning of the year, we've had 20 days of fog and more predicted which is very unusual for us. Some days it goes away and some days it just sticks around. I usually think of winter in this area as brown with occasional white happening. This year, its brown with a lot of gray and the occasional white. I will be so happy to see sunshine again and I don't think I'm alone!

Because I'm in a bit of a dreary mood, I need a quick project to make. You know, something I can start and actually finish in an hour or two. I have a project in mind but I can't find the blog with the tutorial on it! Its for the little kleenex tissue pack holders and the tutorial is called "Share the Love" something or other. I've gone through my blog list and checked out a few more but still can't find it. Might have missed it though because I found all sorts of other things to look at.

All I remember about the blog is that its written by a woman who quilts and the tutorial is listed on the right hand side. Ought to be able to narrow it down with those hints right?!? Ha. Does this tutorial sound familiar to anyone?

1 comment:

Marie said...

No - but I'm new to the blogging world. Sounds like a neat quick project so share when you do find it. And I agree I've had enough gray and gloom - time for some blue sky and sun.