Translate

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Prize and Clue #1

Everyone must be outside enjoying the weather! Or maybe they have no idea what makes the hexagon quilt in my last blog post special! To help you out, I'm going to post a clue every day until someone guesses correctly or until my deadline, Thursday morning. Look for Clue #1 at the end of this post!


The first person who comments with the correct answer on this post will get a prize but what kind of prize? Every day I'll show you a new part of the prize and today's part is a gold fat quarter. Now maybe that will point you in the right direction but then again, maybe not!

Clue #1 - The hexagon quilt was made at the turn of the century.

Hey, did I say this was going to be easy?!? Think about it, look at the hexagon quilt again, think about it some more and come back again tomorrow for another clue if you need one.

3 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

I think I am going to need several more clues before I even come close to solving this puzzle!

Apple Avenue Quilts said...

I'm thinking this is a charm quilt. No two fabrics seem to be exactly the same. It also appears to be shirting fabrics, maybe from mill scraps.

Marie said...

Hmmmm - gold fabric and roughly 500 hexagons. This must have something to do with the gold 500 year centiennal for the finding of America? Or something very close to that?

Marie