Translate

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Flash!

UFO #1 "Finish"
"Flash"
My latest selvage quilt, measuring approximately 84 x 96, was quilted by Jan Hutchison. Flash was supposed to be a wallhanging but I kept making blocks and more blocks. I probably could make another small project with the leftover blocks.

Flash is not officially done because he's waiting for a label. Yes, this quilt is a he. I print my labels on the computer and will need to finish three more quilts before I can make labels.

My UFO count - one down and 33 to go!

Until next time,
Mayleen

7 comments:

Vicki W said...

What a cute quilt. I love the quilting!

Sandy said...

Wow. Cool!

audrey said...

Such a unique selvage quilt! Love it! And congrats on getting a finish in already.:)

Nancy said...

What a great quilt!

FlourishingPalms said...

This is such a fabulous design, Mayleen! Truly! I love it! I seemed to have used up many of my "best" (brightest) selvages when I made my skirt last year, so I wasn't able to make the selvage shoulder tote that I'd hoped to make. Still collecting I guess, and now you make me really want to get going again!

Marjan said...

Wow, this is beautiful!!

Roxanne said...

You are off to a great start with all that organizing and getting ready for finishes. I can't wait to see the rest!