Translate

Monday, October 3, 2011

Other people's scraps!

Would you get excited about this?!?


I would, I did and I am!

Decisions, decisions.
Those are 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch paper hexagons laying next to the quarter.

I'm going to allow myself to do this because

1. I'm crazy enough to try.
2. I need to get it out of my system.

Things are a little stressful in my life these days and whenever things get that way, I cope by pouring myself into something very detailed. I'll let you know how it goes but I may not be able to start this anytime soon. For now, I'm dreaming and planning!

By the way, the selvage spiderweb quilt is now in line waiting to be quilted by the machine quilter. I still have selvages left but need to work on other things for a little while. So far this year, I've made several bed quilts and several more are in process. Its safe to say that the hexagon quilt I make will NOT be a bed size quilt!

1 comment:

Barb said...

So tiny!! oh my. This will be a fun challenge, can't wait to see progress.