Translate

Saturday, June 6, 2020

No motivation

Not much stitching, just a little cutting going on in the sewing room. Instead I'll post a few photos of my flower gardens instead. Its so hot and dry here and I hope the flowers survive!
 $4 yard art
 Old Fashioned climbing rose, possibly Seven Sisters, transplanted from my parents' farm. These blooms are the prettiest!
 Painted vintage bicycle gears and a wagon from my childhood.
 An old cast iron kettle repurposed as a planter setting on top of my parents' cream can.
 The only poppy which came up this year had 5 blooms! The seeds were from my aunt.
Peddler's cart built using old wheels and scrap lumber by my husband and painted in hopes of making it look old by me.

Until next time, Mayleen

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Thanks for the cheerful blooming photos. Not much motivation here either. Too hot too soon.

QuiltGranma said...

Love your flowers, and your peddlers cart! Thanks for sharing!