Translate

Saturday, June 20, 2020

Cutting and more cutting!



I've cut out 110 blocks for my grandson's "I Spy" quilt and some of the blue snowball block corners. I need 130 blocks for a twin size quilt and 520 blue squares. Unfortunately, I'm out of some fabrics and am now on the hunt for fabrics like Spiderman, Scooby Doo, and Buzz Lightyear. Ordering online means buying a minimum order, usually 1 yard but I only need a 6 1/2" square. JoAnn's was seriously low on Juvenile prints and I'll be making a trip to Hobby Lobby next week.

Several years ago, I made four of the twin bed size "I Spy" quilts for our grandchildren at that time. Here's a photo of one before it was edge to edge quilted. Making four at one time just about did me in!

Until next time, Mayleen

1 comment:

Marty said...

Fun! One of these days I’ll do an eye-spy, for me!