Here's Phebe as of a few hours ago! I'm still not so sure about the fabric I chose to use in the setting triangles and spacer strip but I felt it was the best choice. The seams are noticeable and, I didn't think this one through, I should have cut each setting triangle exactly the same.
I did have to make the spacer strip wider than the pattern calls for since my star border is longer than it should be. I have one more strip of fabric to add and then I plan to check if anything needs tweeking.
My goal is to finish Phebe by the end of the month and I think I'm going to make it!
Until next week, Mayleen