Translate

Thursday, June 10, 2021

Seed Packet

I let a few days go by and suddenly its been weeks since I've posted. Just to keep my "quilt journal" up to date, I've started Kaffe Fasset's Seed Packet quilt. This is part of the twin size top ready for its pieced borders. The problem is my design wall will need to be taken out to the living room where there's more space for me to plan out the borders this quilt. As I sit here contemplating my low energy, it may not happen today.

Also going on: hot humid weather, every plant which I optimistically planted needs water, weeds need to be pulled, and the remodeling project begin date is approaching. It involves the kitchen, dining room, living room, entry, and laundry room. Packing, donating, furniture moving, and painting (done by us) and then a month or so of remodeling (done by someone else). Dust, noise, people in and out of the house. I will be hiding either in my sewing room or outside.

I'm already looking forward to fall when the house will be put back together.

Until next time, Mayleen

2 comments:

audrey said...

Your remodeling project sounds ambitious! Sure hope they remain on schedule and life gets put back together in a timely manner. Your quilt is so colorful and sweet. Perfect use of the fabrics.:)

Chookyblue...... said...

liking the look of the seed packet quilt.......
goodluck with the remodelling.......always much better once finished.......