Translate

Friday, December 15, 2017

I love red!

I've been working on a project which I can't reveal to you for a few more months so this week I'm going to post a few of my red and green quilts from previous years. They may not be Christmas quilts but I associate them with Christmas!

 This is my version of Pumpkin Peel from the book, Small Pieces Spectacular Quilts, designed by Elizabeth Kinch and Biz Storm
 Beautiful machine quilting by Jan Hutchison
 This is Bonnie Hunter's pattern, Criss Cross Applesauce, but I named my version, Was Granny Smith a Northern Spy? It used up a lot of my red and green scrap fabric.
Quilted by Tricia Lehman. This one I just want to wrap up in and stay cozy. 
More quilts to come next week, including my most well known selvage quilt.

Until next time, Mayleen

2 comments:

audrey said...

Both quilts are beautiful, but I adore the pops of pink in the red and green one.:)

Karen said...

Pumpkin Peel is spectacular with the red background.