Update on LE Part 4 - Seems like every time I thought I'd added all the stems and leaves, there was one more I'd missed! I still need to applique the vase and the four hearts on either side of the vase. Of course, there are still bits and pieces to finish from Part 3. Sometimes catching up to the current Part 10 seems overwhelming but a little stitching here and a little there and I hope to get there!
I'm really glad I made the stems and some of the leaves for Part 5 at the same time I did Part 4. For me, the flowers are the fun part! Just looking at the pattern, I'd say that Part 5 is not as detailed as Part 4 so maybe I can finish it before Part 11 is released.
And that is a big maybe since spring is here! For the past few days, I've been tidying up the flower beds and there seems to be more to do. Of course, the weeds are growing just as quickly as the flowers. It always amazes me how well weeds can grow in drought situations. I'm happy to say, though, that there are no weeds on my quilts!
Until next time,