Translate

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wishing you all a very blessed and meaningful Christmas
and a Happy New Year!

I'll be back soon with news about my current quilting projects. I confess with only just a little encouragement from Linda, I began working on Quiltville's latest mystery quilt, "Roll, Roll Cotton Boll" (RRCB). Did you know we grow cotton in Kansas?

So, now I'm working on three bed size quilts at one time - the Selvage Quilt, the Clamshell Quilt and RRCB. I may need an accountability partner to help keep me on track to finish all of them!

Again, Merry Christmas and many thanks for reading my blog,

Mayleen

3 comments:

GerryART said...

have you visited this blog?

http://phdchallenge.blogspot.com/

it might just be your tender

Happy Holiday Hugs,
Gerry

Barb said...

Beautiful kresh.
Marry Christmas - I'll look forward to watching your project progress again next year.

Sharyn Mallow Woerz said...

I added selveges to my Roll Roll blocks, two quilts with one stone :)
Seasons best, Sharyn in Kalama