Translate

Friday, August 21, 2020

4 in 4

This was all I stitched this past week other than some embroidery. I know this for sure, I won't be going into the mask making business! These four masks took me four hours to make and I don't know why.

I sure hope they fit because I don't want to have to redo those bands. I accidentally made one of the tan/off white masks with the dinosaur upside down. Oops.

From the flower bed today:

Both are Hardy Hibiscus. Its the second time the deep pink Hibiscus has bloomed this summer.

Black Eyed Susan with Sweet Autumn Clematis vine in the background. Too late for me but here's a word of advice, do not plant this invasive vine. It wouldn't surprise me if I found it growing in the basement someday!

Until next time, Mayleen

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Those Hardy Hibiscus blooms look huge. I always thought Rose of Sharon was Hardy Hibiscus but it must just be a cousin.

Sandy said...

I am so with you on the masks! I made a total of one, which is a disaster. We now have N95s available here, so that’s what I wear.
Your hibiscus are so beautiful!

QuiltGranma said...

so vine, you must be talking about the clematis, right? I need to get some black eyed Susan's here. Got a lot of dirt to get planted!

audrey said...

Your black eyed susans look wonderful! And the mask making is a mood killer. Nothing fun about it at all so I think our energy remains on low ebb during the making.:)