Translate

Monday, May 16, 2016

Museum Fundraiser

I'm going to be speaking about my quilts at the Mennonite Heritage & Agricultural Museum's fundraiser at 2:30 on Saturday, May 21 held at the Goessel Mennonite Church, Goessel, KS. Tickets are available at the door. It should be a fun time with stories about 15+ of my quilts, a mini merchant mall and cheesecake, yum! 

Just a little teaser about which quilts I'm bringing:

 "Shell Shocked" from Museum Quilts by Kaffe Fassett

 "The Cotheals at Home" (Phebe), Primarily Quilts by Di Ford

"Selvage Star of Bethlehem"
 "Mediterranean Hexagon", Quilts in Morocco by Kaffe Fassett

 "Trip Around the Prairie"

 "Pumpkin Peel" from Small Pieces, Spectacular Quilts
"Second Spring"

and the crazy quilt, a couple of Bonnie Hunter designs, the wool wallhanging, my barn quilt, the Kansas quilt, a quilt design by Elsie Campbell, a few more selvage quilts, maybe I'll bring my "Forever" project, ... hmm, its a good thing my husband is coming along to help tote quilts in and out!

Until next time, Mayleen
 

4 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow!!! They are in for a treat!!

Wendy Caton Reed said...

They are all stunning! I wish I could go and see them in person. I especially love the name of your clamshell quilt. I love it when people think up lever names for their quilts.

Nancy said...

I wish I could be there to see your Phebe in person.
Good luck with your talk.

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming to our fundraiser, and showing your quilts, Mayleen. It was awesome. A pleasant afternoon for all the attendants. Thanks, again.
Darlene